[twt at arkansas.net: Wiki rendering problem]

Enrico Zini enrico at enricozini.org
Mon Dec 20 17:22:48 UTC 2004

On Mon, Dec 20, 2004 at 06:24:20AM -0500, Benj. Mako Hill wrote:

> Hey guys, I recieved this message pointing out the list of HowTos has
> been removed. I hope you guys can look into this and try to handle
> it. The wiki page in question is here:
>   http://www.ubuntulinux.org/wiki/HowTo
> There were some ReST rendering errors with the page as well but I
> fixed those up myself.

I'm on to get this solved; it seems like a difficult issue, but we'll
manage to get it out from somewhere.

(In the meantime, if someone has an old copy of it, or remembers what
 was in it, well, please drop me a note...)

Ciao,

Enrico

--
GPG key: 1024D/797EBFAB 2000-12-05 Enrico Zini <enrico at debian.org>