Quickguide

Corey Burger corey.burger at gmail.com
Mon Dec 13 16:30:09 UTC 2004

I am working on a completely different version, as I do not have
commit access to the svn repository.

We should have a public bazaar repo by the end of today.

Currently,  the guide is evolving along the lines in the other post,
ie How to do things in each application

I am leaning towards heavy on the graphics, with a caveat.  It is
currently saved as svg, so all the translators need to do is relace
the screenshot and translate the text, then reexport.

Corey