I think the book is aleady done :-)

Chua Wen Kiat jiyuu0 at kitech.com.my
Mon Dec 13 10:23:11 UTC 2004

Seems like every license has it's problem.
though gpl is the only problem free, but it's for software not
documents... right?

Anyway... had modified the existing disclaimer to this

Disclaimer
Copyright (c) 2004 Chua Wen Kiat.

Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document
for non commercial purpose, so long as all appropriate credit is
provided, including author's name and original URL. The author makes no
claim to the accuracy of the information provided. This information is
provided in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY.
Use this information at your own risk. Always make proper backups and
use caution when modifying critical system files.

Straight forward enough? It's freely available for any purpose except
for commercial purpose... like printing it and sell for $

Objection?

Regards,
Chua Wen Kiat