S ubuntu-dk HONDA (SPAIN) POWER OF DREAMS" NOTIFICATION

ubuntu-dk HONDA (SPAIN) POWER OF DREAMS" NOTIFICATION

HONDA AND INTER LOTTO (SPAIN) lottointersp# at netscape.net
Fre Nov 18 14:11:35 CST 2005

HONDA MOTOR CORPORATION COMPANY, SPAIN
IN AFFILIATION WITH INTER LOTTO
MADRID
Gran-Via 28867 MADRID- SPAIN
FROM: THE PROMOTIONS DIRECTOR
INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS DEPT.
TICKET NUMBER: 2752246897
SERIAL NUMBER: 652-6625
BATCH NUMBER : AT-040SB06-05

DEAR WINNER,

RE: AWARD FINAL NOTIFICATION:

We are pleased to inform you of the release, of the long awaited results of the HONDA POWER OF DREAMS PROMOTION PROGRAM held on the 27th September 2005. Because of  mix up of numbers, the results were released on the 18th of Novemebr 2005 You were entered as dependent clients with: Reference SERIAL NUMBER: 652-6625 and Batch number AT-040SB06-05.Your email address attached to the ticket number: 2752246897 that drew the lucky winning number, which consequently won the sweepstake in the first category, in four parts. You have been approved for a payment of 750,000.00 Euros (Seven Hundred & Fifty Thousand EUROS.) in cash credited to file reference number: IPL/42498596097/WP1 which is deposited with our paying agent Bank (BANCO- POPULAR) in your favor as beneficiary and covered with HIGH INSURANCE POLICY. This is from a total cash prize of five million euros shared among the ten international
winners in first categories.

Congratulations!!!!!

All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from 50,000 (Fifty thousand) names of email users around the world, as part of our international promotion program. Due to mix up of some names and addresses, we ask that you keep this award personal, till your claims have been processed and your funds remitted to you. This is part of our security measures to avoid double claiming or unwarranted taking advantage of the
situation by other participants or impersonators.

To begin your claim, do file for the release of your winning by contacting your/our accredited agent:

MR JOHN RAPHAEL.(Foreign Transfer Manager) INTER LOTTO & HONDA CLAIMING
SECURITY AGENCY.
Calle Serrano 17b, Madrid - Spain
TEL: +34-697-434-571
FAX: +34-697-434-58
Email: lottointer2005 at netscape.net

They are your agent, and responsible for the processing and transfer of your winnings to you. YOUR SECURITY FILE NUMBER IS W-91237-H067/B4 (keep personal) Remember, your winning must be claimed not later than (25th Novemebr 2005). There will be no extension of time. Failure to claim your winning/ fund will be added to next 10,000.000 euros AND CAR international lottery program.  Furthermore, should there be any change in your address, do inform your claims agent as soon as possible.
Once again, Congratulations.

Yours Sincerely,

MR PAUL GREEN.
HONDA MOTOR COMPANY/LOTTERY CO-ORDINATOR HONDA LOTTERY INTERNATIONAL AN AFFILIATE OF HONDA MADRID AND INTER LOTTO SPAIN