S ubuntu-dk WINNING NOTIFICATION / FINAL NOTICE

ubuntu-dk WINNING NOTIFICATION / FINAL NOTICE

GOLDEN LOTTERY WORLD WIDE globallinkchance at netscape.net
Tor Nov 17 09:24:07 CST 2005

GOLDEN  LOTTERY WORLD WIDE
FROM: PROMOTION/PRIZE AWARD DEPT.
REF: 241918906-076
BATCH: 00189/04

ATTN: LUCKY WINNER,

                         WINNING NOTIFICATION / FINAL NOTICE

We are pleased to inform you of the result of the of the Golden Lottery World Wide  programs held on the 15th of  NOVEMBER 2005. Your e-mail address attached to ticket number 241918906-076 with game Number 54568 drew lucky numbers 16,18,29,33,37,42 which consequently won. You have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay out of €150,000.00 (One Hundred and Fifty Thousand Euro) CONGRATULATIONS!!

All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from over 100.000.00 company and 1.000.000.00 individual email addresses and names from Middel East, Asia, Africa, Canada, Europe North and south America, Oceania and around the world. To file for your claim, please contact our fiduciary agent;

Mr. Santi Carlos
Global link Claim Agency
Madrid, Spain;
Tel: +34-627-834-267
Emails: globallinkclaim at netscape.net

Due to mix up of some numbers and names, we ask that you keep your Winning information confidential until your claims have been processed. This is part of our security protocol to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program by some participant.

Please, note that you will be required to pay for the issuance of your winning certificate. Be notified that all winnings must be claimed not later than 29th NOVEMBER 2005. After this date all unclaimed winnings will be null and void. In order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications remember to quote your reference number and batch numbers in all correspondence. Furthermore, should there be any change of address do inform our agents as soon as possible.

Congratulations once more and thank you for being part of our promotional program.

Note: Anybody under the age of 18 is automatically disqualified.

Sincerely yours,

MRS FABIANA ROBERTO
Winning Co-ordinator, (GOLDEN LOTTERY  WORLD WIDE )