juju-izing udd

Martin Pool mbp at canonical.com
Thu Dec 22 07:11:49 UTC 2011

I'm going to try writing a Juju charm for the udd importer.

(time passes)

Well, I did start, but I got bogged down in debugging why my lxc
provider won't boot.  Details and tiny patches on the juju list (which
you should join.)  If someone else wants to have a go, please do.

Plan:
 * it runs on Lucid, so we need a lucid charm
 * the importer ought to be checked out from the branch
 * what other packages does it need? bzr, bzr-builder, ...
 * where is it going to store its working state? on ebs?
 * how does it get the secret keys to access Launchpad?