UDD with new upstream version

Barry Warsaw barry at ubuntu.com
Fri Apr 15 12:23:02 UTC 2011

>On Friday, April 15, 2011 12:44:04 AM Micah Gersten wrote:
>> Why can't you just run uscan on the bzr branch?

You can, but...

On Apr 15, 2011, at 12:57 AM, Scott Kitterman wrote:
>I probably could, but I'm not so experience with UDD stuff I'm going to
>diverge from the documentation.

Which I really appreciate.  Not everyone will have the deep packaging
experience that you guys have, so it's really helpful to debug the
documentation as written.  Please do continue to let us know where things
aren't clear, or downright wrong.

Feel free too to submit bugs and/or branches on the packaging guide (which
will be the permanent home for the UDD docs).  The project and documentation
branches are here:

    https://launchpad.net/ubuntu-packaging-guide

Cheers,
-Barry