Meeting minutes and possible meeting time change

Martin Pool mbp at canonical.com
Mon Apr 11 23:51:30 UTC 2011

Thanks, Barry, that's very neat.

spiv mentioned the other day he found it a bit unclear at the moment
what was on the bzr team's path towards udd was at the moment.  In a
nutshell, what we're going to do is get package-import.ubuntu.com
failures down to 0, and work on bugs that are affecting Ubuntu or
Linaro developers, including fetch speed.  The specific things we
choose towards these are going to be shortlisted into
<https://bugs.launchpad.net/~canonical-bazaar/+assignedbugs>, and will
also show up in
<http://people.canonical.com/~mbp/kanban/canonical-bazaar-kanban.html>.
 The next major features coming up would probably be quilt imports and
colocated branches, but I'd like to get more existing failures fixed
first.  Perhaps we should draw a line for when to cut over.

Martin