upstream + packaging + looms + lp != happiness

Martin Pool mbp at canonical.com
Fri May 28 00:26:53 BST 2010

Thanks very much for describing your experience.  Keep them coming!

On 28 May 2010 06:18, Barry Warsaw <barry at canonical.com> wrote:

> heresy% bzr branch lp:~barry/computer-janitor/loomified
> Branched 240 revision(s).
> heresy% cd loomified/
> heresy%
>
> All the threads disappeared when the branch was pulled to machine heresy.
> Maybe Launchpad doesn't support looms yet?  Maybe the stacking is messing
> things up?  Any other suggestions or comments?

A good way to debug this is to look at 'bzr info -v' which will tell
you the formats of each object (urk, except for
https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/bzr/+bug/586602).  At any rate, it is
a loom on Launchpad, and when I branch it it's also a loom, but it has
no threads, which is strange.  That certainly seems like a bug.

--
Martin <http://launchpad.net/~mbp/>