Pidgin trunk now available on Launchpad

Ian Clatworthy ian.clatworthy at canonical.com
Thu Jan 28 10:46:49 GMT 2010

I've created a trunk mirror of the Pidgin (Monotone) repository today
using bzr-fastimport. I've uploaded it to
https://code.edge.launchpad.net/~ian-clatworthy/pidgin/trunk.

BTW, Pidgin is the only package in the hottest100 which is managed in
Monotone. It's in the top 10 though so I felt it was worth the effort to
upload an import.

I've contacted the owner of the Pidgin Developers team asking if this
ought to be made the development focus branch. If so, I'll take a look
at what's involved to keep this branch up to date.

Ian C.