Feedback on merging via bzr

James Westby jw+debian at jameswestby.net
Mon Jan 25 02:28:56 GMT 2010

On Mon, 18 Jan 2010 14:26:48 -0500, Barry Warsaw <barry at canonical.com> wrote:
> I think it would make sense to submit bug reports to help streamline things,
> but I'm not sure where those bug reports would go.  On the bzr-builddeb plugin
> on Launchpad?

Yes, I appreciate everyone's feedback here. I would love to get more
feedback in terms of bug reports. Even if you aren't sure that it is a
bug as such, if you think something is too complicated then it shows
that we probably need to make some changes, and I'm happy to work with
you in a bug report to work out what would solve the problem. Plus, bug
reports stick around as reminders of what needs to be fixed.

bzr-builddeb is a fine place to report them, if you know somewhere more
specific then you can do that, but I am happy to reassign if needed.

Thanks,

James