Feedback on merging via bzr

Barry Warsaw barry at canonical.com
Mon Jan 18 14:30:03 GMT 2010

On Jan 18, 2010, at 02:24 PM, Dmitrijs Ledkovs wrote:

>Maybe I should write a guide.....

I'd like to see the DistributedDevelopment documentation fleshed out better on
the Ubuntu wiki.  For example, today I'm going to add a page for working on a
brand new package (as per my previous email).  I'd also like to see a 'quick
ref' guide for easy reference purposes.  I think the rest of the posts in this
thread could lead to refinements to the existing pages, with some useful hints
and tips sprinkled in.  I'll try to add updates along the way.

-Barry