Missing import of subversion 1.6.6dfsg-1 from Debian

Max Bowsher maxb at f2s.com
Mon Nov 16 12:55:01 GMT 2009

Hi,

I'm eager to merge subversion 1.6.6dfsg-1 for Lucid and for some
independent PPA work, but the import of the Debian version doesn't seem
to have happened.

I've filed a bug:
https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/udd/+bug/481097

but is there anyone who can have a look and either give the importer a
manual nudge, or comment on when it might be fixed (days or weeks) ?

I guess I could just import the Debian version into a local branch, but
that would lead to muddied history when the official branch catches up.

Thanks,
Max.