Bazaar focus for 2.1 and 2.2

Martin Pool mbp at canonical.com
Fri Dec 18 00:42:43 GMT 2009

2009/12/18 Martin Pool <mbp at canonical.com>:

> +1
>
> The input data is messy enough that we may never get it to zero
> failures, so maybe "done" is a poor word compared to "enough":

Tim pointed out something I should have remembered: we could just
scope this to the imports of the top 100 Ubuntu packages.  If say 30%
are failing that would be at most 30 failures, with probably less than
30 distinct causes.  So there is a real prospect we could get to
'done' with them all passing, which would be awfully satisfying.

--
Martin <http://launchpad.net/~mbp/>