your thoughts wanted on bzr team UDD focus

Andrew Bennetts andrew.bennetts at canonical.com
Thu Dec 3 06:05:00 GMT 2009

Martin Pool wrote:
[...]
> I'd like that bug work to be guided by UDD requirements.  So feel free
> to either ask here, or put the 'affects-udd' tag onto our bugs, or ask
> on irc or the Bazaar list.  I'd say that tag should count as about a
> +3 to hit, or in other words an upgrade of one Importance level.

No bzr bugs are tagged 'affects-udd' yet, but 2 are tagged 'udd', so I've
marked that tag as official in Launchpad.  If you'd rather it was
'affects-udd' you should change that sooner rather than later ;)

The two 'udd' bugs are:

 - 488724: commands updating working tree should provide the same
   modification time for all modified files
 - 491711: hook to permit per file merges

Or see <https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/bzr/+bugs?field.tag=udd> for the
current list ;)

I've just assigned 491711 to myself, it doesn't look particularly hard from
the outside.  I'll probably look at 488724 after that if no-one else gets to
it first.

Are there any other UDD-related bugs that should be filed (or existing ones
tagged)?

-Andrew.