Ubuntu in an Enterprise

Ballock boleslaw.tokarski at tieto.com
Thu Nov 1 11:55:51 UTC 2012

Hello, ubuntu-directory list subscribers,

I found reference to your group on the forum thread
http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=325987&page=2

We are trying to establish a Ubuntu-enterprise community around topics
related to enterprise usage of Ubuntu. One of the points we have on the
agenda are Directory Services. I guess that most common would be Active
Directory integration, but with the help of people who did other
Directory Services we could extend the scope. I believe you have such
knowledge and you might be interested in other enterprise topics as well.

The idea is to create a central point of reference for topics related to
usage of Ubuntu in companies and at this point the site is
http://wiki.ubuntu.com/Enterprise. We have not published any useful
information there yet but we are trying to find other people interested
in those topics to help us out and share their expertise.

We have created a Launchpad team at
https://launchpad.net/~enterprise-ubuntu and a LP mailing list, which is
open and please feel invited to join us.

Cheers,
Ballock