[ubuntu-directory] NetworkAuthentication/Client

Jerry Haltom wasabi at larvalstage.net
Tue Oct 31 04:00:41 GMT 2006

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/NetworkAuthentication/Client

I have been working on this ... rather large document? It outlines my
current plans with regards to implementing the first step of client
support for Ubuntu.

I would appreciate a read over by any interested parties. Please leave
comments at the bottom.

Sorry for the prose form. Writing helps me get the ideas in my own head.

Also, please join us on the ubuntu-directory mailing list. I would
appreciate any long threads about this being sent to the copy of the
mail I sent there. Don't clutter ubuntu-devel.