What's going on with proposed migration?

Brian Murray brian at ubuntu.com
Thu Feb 16 23:37:47 UTC 2023

First off I want to apologize for not sending this earlier. The Ubuntu
QA team was focused on restoring the service but could have been more
communicative regarding what was going on.

In brief there was an outage with some underlying infrastructure
provided by Canonical IS which took us a little while to catch and then
a while longer to work around due to a multitude of failures. However,
the set of failures we encountered have exposed some issues with
the service running the autopkgtests which we plan to address in the
near future.

If anybody is interested in the potentially boring nitty-gritty details
I'd be happy to send a follow up email.

Thanks,
--
Brian Murray