+1 maintenance report

Steve Langasek steve.langasek at ubuntu.com
Mon Feb 13 23:41:07 UTC 2023

On Fri, Feb 10, 2023 at 01:58:56PM -0500, Sergio Durigan Junior wrote:
> * gatb-core
>   - Debian dropped s390x from the list of supported architectures.
>   - Pinged ubuntu-archive and asked them to reflect this decision so
>     that britney lets the package migrate.

Missed in backlog while I was unavailable.  This package has
reverse-dependencies on s390x so further surgery is needed.  Please file a
bug with a complete analysis confirming the revdeps should also be removed.

$ reverse-depends src:gatb-core -a s390x
Reverse-Recommends
* med-bio                       (for gatb-core)
* med-bio-dev                   (for libgatbcore-dev)

Reverse-Depends
* bcalm                         (for libgatbcore3)
* discosnp                      (for libgatbcore3)
* discosnp                      (for gatb-core)
* mindthegap                    (for libgatbcore3)
* minia                         (for libgatbcore3)
* simka                         (for libgatbcore3)

$

> * php-laravel-lumen-framework & php-slim
>   - In -proposed for 86 and 94 days, respectively.
>   - These packages should be removed from Lunar.  They have bugs filed
>     for that (with ubuntu-archive subscribed), so I marked them as
>     Triaged (as suggested by xnox) in the hopes that it helps moving the
>     request forward.

FWIW marking it triaged had no effect here, my ubuntu-archive work list is:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+bugs?field.subscriber=ubuntu-archive&field.status=NEW&field.status=Confirmed&field.status=Triaged&field.status=INPROGRESS&field.status=FIXCOMMITTED&field.status=INCOMPLETE_WITH_RESPONSE&orderby=-id

> * bcbio & mosdepth & nim-{unicodeplus,regex}
>   - In -proposed for 95 days.
>   - bcbio is FTBFSing because it B-D on mosdepth.
>   - mosdepth is FTBFSing because it B-D on nim-regex.
>   - nim-regex and its B-D nim-unicodeplus were removed because they B-D
>     on nim, which (at the time) failed to build with openssl3.
>   - nim now builds successfully.
>   - I syncrequest'ed nim-{unicodeplus,regex}.

Unfortunately these sync requests from Debian will fail, because
- a sync from Debian is a source-only sync
- these same versions have already existed in the Ubuntu archive in previous
series, so a binary sync is needed

I've rejected the packages from the NEW queue and synced the package from
jammy with the following commands:

$ copy-package --auto-approve -y -b -s jammy --to-suite lunar-proposed \
      -e 0.17.0+ds-2 nim-regex
$ copy-package --auto-approve -y -b -s jammy --to-suite lunar-proposed \
      -e 0.5.1-2 nim-unicodeplus

Cheers,
Ubuntu Developer                                   https://www.debian.org/