Duplicate Requests in autopkgtest-cloud

Utkarsh Gupta utkarsh.gupta at canonical.com
Tue Aug 8 14:49:43 UTC 2023

Hi Tim,

On Thu, Jul 27, 2023 at 4:01 PM Tim Andersson
<tim.andersson at canonical.com> wrote:
> In the Ubuntu QA team we recently made and deployed a change
> which now makes it impossible to queue duplicate requests.

Super, this is great stuff!

However, this isn't working as advertised. Or perhaps I've gotten it
wrong. But I wanted to trigger 'livecd-rootfs/23.10.12' for
mantic/ppc64el and I did but just to try the whole duplicating thing,
I did another time, and it did again. On the third time, however, it
said it's already queued. Upon checking
https://autopkgtest.ubuntu.com/running, I can confirm that the
autopkgtest is running twice, triggered 9 seconds apart. Is that
anyhow expected?

- u