Call for testing: 22.04.3 release candidate images ready!

Paride Legovini paride at ubuntu.com
Tue Aug 8 14:17:36 UTC 2023

Hello everyone,

We just finished building our first set of 22.04.3 release candidate
images, which are now available for testing from the ISO tracker:

https://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/qatracker/milestones/447/builds

Please pick your favorite flavor and start testing! And be sure to
report your results on the ISO tracker above. Caveats:

- A couple of risc-v images aren't ready yet (nezha, unmatched).
  They should be appear in the ISO tracker within a few hours.

- The ISO tracker link to the Ubuntu Desktop images does not point
  to the right location. The correct location is:
  https://cdimage.ubuntu.com/jammy/daily-live/20230807.2/

As with every recent release, we have a discourse thread for tracking
progress which we try to keep up to date as much as possible:

https://discourse.ubuntu.com/t/focal-fossa-20-04-5-lts-point-release-status-tracking/29969

--
Paride