Extended call for Ubuntu Technical Board candidates

Torsten Franz torsten.franz at ubuntu.com
Tue Nov 29 19:07:26 UTC 2022

Hi everyone,

We have received some applications for the new election of the Ubuntu
Technical Board. A lot of great applications from very good candidates.
In order to make a good decision in this selection, we would like to
give the candidates the opportunity to introduce themselves here and to
say a few words about their application and provide a few links to their
work. Everyone will also have the opportunity to ask the candidates
questions. We will start the election on 6 December. All five seats
(besides Mark) will be filled.

Here is the list of candidates (by alphabetical order of surname):

- Sebastien Bacher
- Robie Basak
- Ben Collins
- Steve Langasek
- Lukas Märdian
- Alex Murray
- Simon Quigley
- Mathieu Trudel-Lapierre
- Łukasz Zemczak

If any questions arise, then the Ubuntu Community Council is available
to help.

On behalf of the Ubuntu Community Council,
Torsten Franz