os-prober is disabled in grub 2.06 and where to go from here

Valorie Zimmerman valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com
Wed May 4 05:04:45 UTC 2022

I'm not a developer, but I need to respond here that removal of os-prober
made my newish 22.04 Kubuntu install unbootable until the amazing System76
support team helped me test every other possibility and when it became
evident that it was the absence of os-prober causing the issue, to add it
back to the system.

If there is a bug report I would be happy to add my case to that bug.

Valorie
Member, Kubuntu Council

http://about.me/valoriez - pronouns: she/her