+1 Maintenace Report

Bryce Harrington bryce.harrington at canonical.com
Thu Mar 31 14:45:48 UTC 2022

On Fri, Dec 10, 2021 at 03:04:18PM -0800, Steve Langasek wrote:
> On Fri, Dec 10, 2021 at 02:06:27PM -0800, Bryce Harrington wrote:
> > There are also a bunch that fail on i386-only.  I don't know if i386 is
> > relevant for node-*; if not then perhaps these fails can be overridden?
> > Several are failing on 'code 14' (dunno what that is) or might be flaky
> > fails.
>
> >   * node-caniuse-db
> >   * node-json-loader
> >   * node-unicode-match-property-value-ecmascript
> >   * node-unicode-property-aliases
> >   * node-unicode-property-value-aliases
> >   * node-unicode-property-value-aliases-ecmascript
> >   * node-unicode-canonical-property-names-ecmascript
> >   * node-unicode-property-aliases-ecmascript
>
> The vast majority of node packages are Architecture: all, so there's no
> value in testing them on i386.  We don't even build i386 binaries of nodejs;
> we just unfortunately don't have a reliable way to skip testing of all of
> these packages.
>
> node-ast-types in the release pocket passed because it's successfully but
> uselessly testing against the amd64 build of nodejs in the test environment.
> But in -proposed, the package has more test dependencies which are not
> cross-installable.
>
> I've gone through update_excuses and added hints to ignore all i386-only
> autopkgtest failures for node packages.

Hi Steve,

Here are some additional node packages which are failing only on i386.
These could use similar treatment as the above.  Thanks ahead of time.

  * node-domino/2.1.6~ds-4
  * node-n3/1.13.0+~1.2.3+~1.10.4-1
  * node-node-forge/1.2.1~dfsg-2
  * node-normalize-range/0.1.2-3
  * node-regenerate-unicode-properties/10.0.1+ds-2
  * node-regjsgen/0.7.0+ds-1
  * node-require-relative/0.8.7+~0.8.0-1
  * node-urlgrey/1.0.0+~1.1.3-1
  * node-which-module/2.0.0-3