Ubuntu Technical Board Call For Nominations

Torsten Franz torsten.franz at ubuntu.com
Wed Mar 30 19:15:47 UTC 2022

Update for the nomination:

We had chosen a very short deadline for this one vacant seat and it was
brought to our attention that a longer application period was desired.

This means: Nominations are still open and will close on Thursday, April
7th, 2022, at 23:59 UTC

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

On behalf of the Community Council,
Torsten Franz