Call for nominations: Developer Membership Board

Seth Arnold seth.arnold at canonical.com
Wed Mar 9 03:57:43 UTC 2022

On Wed, Mar 09, 2022 at 02:43:40AM +0000, Seth Arnold wrote:
> I've been having this thought a lot the last few years.

My response here should in no way be read as suggesting Robie is
personally contributing to an excess of bureaucracy in Ubuntu. To the
contrary, I've always appreciated that Robie eagerly reaches out to
start conversations to reach a consensus.

This is strictly a lament that I don't think the structures we've got
are responsive to the needs of today. We've got a lot of roles to fill
and everyone in the project is stretched too thin to take on additional
responsibilities.

Thanks