Call for nominations: Developer Membership Board

Robie Basak robie.basak at ubuntu.com
Tue Mar 8 13:52:27 UTC 2022

On Tue, Mar 01, 2022 at 03:51:22PM +0000, Robie Basak wrote:
> Three members - Simon Quigley, Eric Desrochers and Rafael David Tinoco -
> have recently vacated their seats on the DMB. Subsequently, this email
> is a call for nominations to fill their vacated seats.

We don't yet have enough nominations to fill the seats that are up for
election. In recent years the DMB has routinely been short-staffed,
blocking us from being able to appoint more Ubuntu developers.

If you are a core dev or MOTU, please consider spending one hour every
other Monday to help others join us by nominating yourself for a seat on
the DMB[1].

Thanks,

Robie

[1] https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-devel-announce/2022-March/001305.html