Ubuntu 21.10 SRUs

Corey Bryant corey.bryant at canonical.com
Thu Jul 7 14:44:44 UTC 2022

On Tue, Jul 5, 2022 at 3:40 PM Brian Murray <brian at ubuntu.com> wrote:

> Ubuntu 21.10, Impish Indri, will be reaching its End of Life next week
> on July 14th. Looking at the pending SRU report[1] I see that there
> are still several SRUs for that release which are unverified. If these
> are important to you or someone you know please get them verified so
> that a member of the SRU team can release them.
>
> [1] https://people.canonical.com/~ubuntu-archive/pending-sru.html
>
> Thanks!
> --
> Brian Murray

Some of these are OpenStack and we are okay leaving them in impish-proposed
at this point. Apologies for leaving them unverified.

It's important to note that these were meaningful to get into Impish. The
path to the Xena cloud archive goes through Impish (until Impish is EOL)
and we have verified these in the backported cloud archive. We have just
had problems with our Impish verification process.

Thank you,
Corey