/boot disk partition size

eeickmeyer at ubuntu.com eeickmeyer at ubuntu.com
Thu Feb 17 19:24:13 UTC 2022

Hi Everyone,

Just forwarding this since it's still getting moderated. I talked to
Mike and he didn't mean for it to sound snarky in any way in the 3rd
paragraph with the reference to car safety belts, and he wanted to
apologize.

I'd very much like to encourage participation in this thread,
especially from those on the Foundations Team that requested this
thread in the first place.

Thanks!
Erich
--