Should we remove chromium-browser from the archive?

Sebastien Bacher seb128 at ubuntu.com
Tue Feb 8 19:49:55 UTC 2022

Le 08/02/2022 à 20:38, Thomas Ward a écrit :
> We'd have to do some erasure of some packages (potentially
> transitional) and some other packages as well as a few shell
> extensions in order to make this removal work I think.

We should probably remove some of those packages or their chromium
depends anyway since they rely on native messaging which isn't currently
doesn't working with snaps browsers (it's being worked for firefox with
portals but we will not likely get chromium working before the LTS at
this point)

Cheers,
Sebastien Bacher