Run Focal i386 autopkgtests locally

Sebastien Bacher seb128 at ubuntu.com
Tue Dec 20 20:15:26 UTC 2022

Hey Steve, Julian,

I was reading again those steps Christian shared a while ago and noticed
the current archive autopkgtest version still doesn't implement the '-a'
option.
It seems
https://code.launchpad.net/~ubuntu-release/autopkgtest/+git/development/+merge/376169
got an ack 3 years ago, is there anything blocking the merge?

I've added the notes on
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ProposedMigration#How_do_we_debug_i386_issues
because it's not the first time I have to figure that again and it's
probably the same for others. It would be nice it things working with
the archive version of autopkgtest

Cheers,
Sebastien