+1 report

Dan Bungert daniel.bungert at canonical.com
Mon Oct 11 01:13:29 UTC 2021

Hi All,

I was on +1 this week.  I had hoped to get a bit more +1 done but release prep
will not be denied.

### rust-alacritty-terminal ###

I looked at this and judged that it wasn't helping, due to failure to build, no
binaries, no reverse depends.  Removed as requested in LP: #1946008.

### rust-proc-macro2 ###

This was given a quick retest (thanks Graham) but it's still failing
consistently.  This package attemps to use a byte span facility and the numbers
don't match up.  Basic builds with raw upstream source and non-Ubuntu rust
stack see fine.  Filed LP: #1946613

### crowdesc ###

This one seems to have a build conflict with the vendored source contained in
golang-github-docker-docker-dev.  I ran thru a proposed test rebuild to remove
this vendored source from golang-github-docker-docker-dev (LP: #1946376),
however this apparently was added in the first place to fix a podman build, so
I think there are more packages that I didn't find in reverse depends.  I
suggest this be looked at during the JJ cycle.

### paperwork ###

I gave this some test rebuilds on armhf.  Upstream is able to reproduce this
now as well.
https://gitlab.gnome.org/World/OpenPaperwork/paperwork/-/issues/981

-Dan