Jammy missing CNF data

Brian Murray brian at ubuntu.com
Mon Nov 15 18:47:45 UTC 2021

On Wed, Nov 10, 2021 at 11:48:15PM +0000, Colin Watson wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 10, 2021 at 10:39:04AM -0800, Brian Murray wrote:
> > >
> > > Is cnf-extractor.internal still the current prod-cnf-extractor machine?
> > > It's not publishing any data for jammy either:
> >
> > I believe I've found the source of the problem and the system is
> > currently working on producing updated data for impish and after that
> > jammy will get done.
>
> Looks like it's in the archive now.  Thanks for tracking that down.
> Does anything need to be added to NewReleaseCycleProcess for this, or
> was it a one-off bug?

It was a one-off bug because the prod-cnf-extractor machine was not up
to date, but I've now enabled unattended-upgrades so this specific type
of issue should not happen again. Having said that is there a mechanism
we could use to ensure the Commands files on the archive were generated
recently?

--
Brian Murray