Question to flavors: touch-base on flavor participation for 21.10!

Dan Simmons kc2bez at lubuntu.me
Sat May 15 13:04:44 UTC 2021

On 5/14/21 5:57 AM, Lukasz Zemczak wrote:

> Hello flavors!
>
> As we do around the start of every new cycle, I am reaching out to all
> the current official Ubuntu flavors to confirm active participation in
> the upcoming Ubuntu release - 21.10.
>
> Working towards a release requires a lot of effort, so we'd like to
> make sure all the flavors are ready, properly staffed and have enough
> time allocated to make 21.10 happen for their users. This is why,
> similarly to last year, I will need a confirmation follow-up message
> about impish participation from every flavor, that is:
>
>  * Kubuntu
>  * Xubuntu
>  * Ubuntu Studio
>  * Lubuntu
>  * Ubuntu Kylin
>  * Ubuntu MATE
>  * Ubuntu Budgie
>
> If you have any concerns regarding your participation, feel free to
> reach out to me or anyone else from the ubuntu-release team.
>
> Thank you!
>
> Cheers,
>
> --
> Ɓukasz 'sil2100' Zemczak
>  Foundations Team
>  lukasz.zemczak at canonical.com
>  www.canonical.com

On behalf of the Lubuntu team I formally declare that we will be
participating in the 21.10 cycle. I will be acting as release manager
for this cycle but if for some reason I am not available Thomas Ward
(teward) or Walter Lapchynski (wxl) are my backups.

Dan
--
@kc2bez on Telegram
@kc2bez on Freenode IRC