+1 maintenance report

Julian Andres Klode julian.klode at canonical.com
Thu Mar 25 12:42:02 UTC 2021

Here are the +1 bits from my status for my Mo/Tue/Wed shift

* +1 maintenance on Monday, Tuesday - infrastructure
  - autopkgtest-cloud: rebased the initial work on multiple cloud workers on top of current wip/mojo-juju-2
* +1 maintenance - packages (excluding simple retries I've forgotten about)
  - toil:
    + handle socket.timeout during AWS detection
    + toil: add to big_packagei
  - lintian vs aptdaemon: got pinged about aptdaemon failure, retried it. not sure if really +1 - lintian migrated.
  - rust cleanup:
    + Remove rust-num and rust-num-rational from archive (LP: #1920947)
    + Remove rust-proc-macro2 and rust-proc-quote (LP: #1920957)
    + Remove rust-derive-more from hirsute{,-proposed} (LP: #1920959)
  - non-rust cleanup:
    + Remove ams.lv2 (LP: #1920961)
  - synced privoxy 3.0.32-1 (upgrade from 3.0.31-1 which was failing), but needs further investigation
  - https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/rust-num-rational/+bug/192094
  - remove gconf-editor again, add it to sync blocklist (LP: #1921100)

ubuntu core developer                              i speak de, en