Second Groovy Gorilla test rebuild

Iain Lane laney at ubuntu.com
Tue Sep 29 11:05:01 UTC 2020

On Mon, Sep 28, 2020 at 07:13:16PM -0600, Heather Ellsworth wrote:
> However, when you install libreoffice-dev, there is still no
> /usr/lib/libreoffice/program/{gengal, gengal.bin} in any libreoffice 7.x but
> they are present in 6.4.6. Looking into the LO packaging, those files should
> definitely be there.
>
> I've opened a bug about this because it will take a bit more investigation
> to root cause and fix:
>
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/libreoffice/+bug/1897644

The bug says it, but for the list: this moved to libreoffice-dev-gui at
the same time we moved to LO 7 - a change via Debian.

I took a look at codesearch:

  https://codesearch.debian.net/search?q=gengal&literal=1&perpkg=1

and it looks like in Debian openclipart is the only victim of this
change.

And that's now fixed in Ubuntu too, so all good I hope.

Cheers,

--
Iain Lane                                  [ iain at orangesquash.org.uk ]
Debian Developer                                   [ laney at debian.org ]