Second Groovy Gorilla test rebuild

Iain Lane laney at ubuntu.com
Tue Sep 29 08:57:40 UTC 2020

On Mon, Sep 28, 2020 at 09:38:55PM +0200, Sebastien Bacher wrote:
> Hey Matthias,
>
> Le 28/09/2020 à 18:07, Matthias Klose a écrit :
> > Some build failures on ppc64el and s390x are caused by a buildd issue, and will
> > be retried soonish. Please ignore these where you see a ftbfs just on those
> > architectures, but successes on the other architectures.
>
> There seems to be some flakyness on arm as well, are those going to be
> retried or should that be requested by e.g pinging you?
>
> Some examples
>
> https://launchpadlibrarian.net/499016257/buildlog_ubuntu-groovy-armhf.colord-gtk_0.2.0-0ubuntu1_BUILDING.txt.gz
> https://launchpadlibrarian.net/499209776/buildlog_ubuntu-groovy-arm64.gpm_1.20.7-6_BUILDING.txt.gz
> https://launchpadlibrarian.net/499174464/buildlog_ubuntu-groovy-arm64.remmina_1.4.8+dfsg-1ubuntu1_BUILDING.txt.gz

There appears to be some sort of network glitch that's been going on for
a few days now. I've filed a request with Canonical IS for them to have
a look. It's also affecting some CD image builds (or there are two
problems).

Cheers,

--
Iain Lane                                  [ iain at orangesquash.org.uk ]