Launchpad builder VMs upgraded to bionic

Guilherme Piccoli gpiccoli at canonical.com
Fri Sep 11 15:49:39 UTC 2020

Thanks Dimitri, Steve and Colin for the good discussion. The consensus
was to update Bionic's systemd to bump such a limit and make it on-par
with Focal and newer releases, so I went ahead and worked on such SRU.
I found an "old" Launchpad bug [0] proposing this, so used that and
backported the upstream patch proposed by Colin to Bionic systemd.

Would you Dimitri or Steve take the patch and release the package to
-proposed with that? The debdiff is present on Launchpad and I've
added you both to the LP.
Thanks in advance,

Guilherme

[0] https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1830746