An updated version of proposed-migration is available to review

Iain Lane laney at ubuntu.com
Wed Jun 17 14:43:53 UTC 2020

On Tue, Jun 16, 2020 at 07:49:18PM +0100, Iain Lane wrote:
> I could maybe make a diff of subsets of the yaml, if that would be
> helpful. Perhaps even just a diff of the candidates, and then people
> can manually go back and inspect why something does or does not
> migrate when it didn't/did before.

Done:

  https://people.canonical.com/~ubuntu-archive/laney/proposed-migration/update_excuses_diff.html

The current and new proposed-migration runs are not synced - they run on
slightly different archive state - please bear this in mind when looking
at that diff if you see things that aren't there but 'should' be, or
differences in state like test results.

(rough-n-ready code:
https://gist.github.com/iainlane/2607b426837fe885a1760e9639871a9c)

One thing this made me notice that I could have mentioned in the OP:

  - Sets of autopkgtest results where there is no action required (all
    pass, all alwaysfailed) are *omitted from the HTML output*, as you
    don't need to think about them. That could be a bit confusing if
    you're used to the current way.

Cheers,

--
Iain Lane                                  [ iain at orangesquash.org.uk ]