Bileto and RiscV64

Lukasz Zemczak lukasz.zemczak at canonical.com
Thu Aug 27 15:56:07 UTC 2020

I think the problem here is the general Bileto architecture, where
autopkgtests can only be triggered when all arch builds are finished
and 'diffed'. But if there are no objections, I could maybe change
Bileto to not care about riscv when performing checks, maybe besides
the final publishing step (in case someone wants to do Bileto publish
to the archive).