Sponsorship Queue needs some love

Erich Eickmeyer eeickmeyer at ubuntu.com
Fri May 31 00:07:14 UTC 2019

Hi all,

I've been tagging new packages as "needs-packaging" and subscribing the
ubuntu-sponsors team to these bugs, but they aren't showing up in the
sponsorship queue (http://reqorts.qa.ubuntu.com/reports/sponsoring/). I don't
know what I'm doing wrong, but these packages need sponsoring:

https://launchpad.net/bugs/1829562
https://launchpad.net/bugs/1831154

These are new packages intended for Ubuntu Studio. lintian --pedantic shows no
errors with either the source or binaries. As such, these should be relatively
easy packages to sponsor.

I would appreciate it if someone could look these over and sponsor them.

Thanks!
Erich
----
Erich Eickmeyer