Fw: [scite] Fixed Lua dynamic library loading in Ubuntu 18.04 proposed updates

Bryan Quigley bryan.quigley at canonical.com
Mon Aug 19 16:34:07 UTC 2019

Nope, that's not the standard, expected procedure.  It is always better to
have someone else verify a fix, it's sometimes not feasible though.

"While not ideal it is also possible for the uploader of the fix to perform
the verification of the package in *-proposed"
 - https://wiki.ubuntu.com/StableReleaseUpdates#Verification