Deprecation notice for mail-stack-delivery (dovecot) - planned to be dropped in 18.10

Phillip Susi psusi at ubuntu.com
Fri May 11 15:36:46 UTC 2018

Last year I got fed up with gmail randomly deleting one of the
"duplicate" messages I would get via a mailing list as well as being
Cc'd on, so I registered my own domain and set up mail-stack-delivery on
a $5/month vps with Amazon lightsail.  I guess I'll need to take a
closer look at what this package actually does and see if I can help fix
any problems with it.