Can not access unity api doc any more on developer.ubuntu.com

Khurshid Alam khurshid.alam at linuxmail.org
Mon Oct 16 13:59:40 UTC 2017

Hello Developers,

After new design of the website I can not access any of the api doc for
indicators and messaging menu. For example,

https://developer.ubuntu.com/api/devel/ubuntu-13.10/python/MessagingMenu-1.0#MessagingMenu.Message

now gives 404. :/

Note, here "13.10" is just an number in link, nothing else. There is
14.04 and 16.04 but all used to redirect to 13.10, because api got
changed during quantal cycle and since then api doesn't change.

Same thing happens for unity-scopes api-doc as well.

Askubuntu ref: https://askubuntu.com/questions/387395

Doc team's Gunnar pointed me towards this:
https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-community-team/2017-October/001567.html

But it didn't help.

Did those api doc was removed by mistake?
If developer.ubuntu.com can not host those, then Read-the-docs would be
more proper place.

Thank You.