git-ubuntu 0.3 now building in the edge channel
nish.aravamudan at canonical.com
Sat Oct 7 00:14:09 UTC 2017
Changes from 0.2.2 in the edge snap:
- Fix LP: #1705542, to ensure that imported commits are not signed
(we don't have the uploaders' keys).
- Fix LP: #1711174, which allows `git ubuntu lint` to verify that a
given bugfix is based off the correct branch.
- Fix LP: #1718469, which fixes support for GIT_DIR.
- Fix LP: #1718019, which ensures we only use Launchpad as a source
of publication data.
- Fix LP: #1713530, which ensures we pass -v for Ubuntu merge builds.
- Manpages are now available in the snap. To make them accessible
(for now), add
to ~/.manpath. A future release will have, hopefully, a better mechanism.
- Fix LP: #1721128, which ensures we use the proper LXD image when
building, based upon the changelog distribution.
- Fix LP: #1721872, which ensures that debsign (gpg) is able to run
from within the snap.
- Fix LP: #1721899, which fixes `git ubuntu build` when not using LXD.
More information about the ubuntu-devel