Is there a log of Proposed-Migration overrides?

Christian Ehrhardt christian.ehrhardt at canonical.com
Wed Jun 21 12:26:01 UTC 2017

On Wed, Jun 21, 2017 at 1:01 PM, Robie Basak <robie.basak at ubuntu.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Jun 21, 2017 at 03:32:00AM -0700, Christian Ehrhardt wrote:
> > I wondered about a package being in -updates and thought "was anything
> > forced when this migrated"?
>
> Individual migration run output is logged in
> http://people.canonical.com/~ubuntu-archive/proposed-migration/log/.
> From a quick look, as verbose as it is, I think details of hints seen at
> the time are in there.

Yeah very verbose and many individual logs, but I found the hints being
spelled out in there.
While I could not find my particular example case in any of the logs of
that day so far I might just need to give the parsing more time.

> It might be more practical to examine
> https://code.launchpad.net/~ubuntu-release/britney/hints-ubuntu for
> hints that the release time have added and removed over time.

Thanks I remember hearing of that, the link certainly helps to check them.
Thanks a lot!

--
Christian Ehrhardt
Software Engineer, Ubuntu Server