liblockfile cross compilation guidance

Christian Ehrhardt christian.ehrhardt at canonical.com
Wed Feb 8 11:42:08 UTC 2017

FYI - resolved.

Doko replied on IRC [1] and we could sort it out to be a valid sync these
days.

They build fine - the old issue was that cross build "worked" but created
binaries of the wrong architecture.
But I verified that the new package is fine in that regard, doing a few
more tests now.

[1]: https://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2017/02/08/%23ubuntu-devel.html#t09:47

P.S. I just see that Steve replied with about the same content - thanks as
well.