kubuntu packages in NEW queue - request to review and accept

Rik Mills rikmills at kubuntu.org
Mon Feb 6 12:12:42 UTC 2017

Hi.  Can someone please review and accept our sources in the NEW queue
please?

They are needed before we can our packageset refresh done.

Namely:

minuet
konqueror
kommander
klinkstatus
kimagemapeditor
kfind
kfilereplace
keditbookmarks
kdialog
kirigami2

Most of those are actually OLD packages, but KDE have now split the sources

minuet is part of the full KDE applications 16.04.0 release that we were
unable to get into yakkety, due to not have some build depends for it in
the archive

see: https://www.kde.org/announcements/announce-applications-16.04.0.php

in 16.12 KDE app we are now doing...

- kdialog, keditbookmarks, kfind, konqueror - was kde-baseapps before split
- kfilereplace, kimagemapeditor, klinkstatus, kommander - was kdewebdev
before split

hence these are nothing new per se but just split and some ported to KF5

see:
https://community.kde.org/Applications/16.12_Release_Notes#Tarballs_that_we_have_split

kirigami2 is a new plasma 5.9 dependency that debian have packaging for,
but not done yet as they are still on plasma 5.8

see bug: https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+bug/1662011

thanks :)