NEW reviews needed for Kubuntu [was: Kubuntu required package-set updates for Zesty (17.04)]

Robie Basak robie.basak at ubuntu.com
Tue Feb 7 13:05:03 UTC 2017

On Tue, Feb 07, 2017 at 01:00:28PM +0000, Rik Mills wrote:
> Sadly we have had no luck getting the packages in NEW queue reviewed or
> accepted, despite "reaching out" multiple times.

I suggested reaching out to ubuntu-devel@, but nobody has done so. As
I've said on IRC, IRC is ephemeral. If an archive admin doesn't happen
to see things scroll past, nothing will happen. As far as archive admins
are concerned, they may never have been asked and this may be the first
time they're hearing about it.

So I'm writing this to ubuntu-devel@ now, as nobody else has bothered.

Archive admins: Kubuntu are struggling to get NEW reviews. Please can
you help? I understand they've been the queue a while.

Thanks,

Robie