Server team meeting minutes: 2017-04-18

Ryan Harper ryan.harper at canonical.com
Tue Apr 18 16:36:35 UTC 2017


== Meeting information ==
 * #ubuntu-meeting: ubuntu-server-team, 18 Apr at 16:01 — 16:32 UTC
 * Full logs at
[[http://ubottu.com/meetingology/logs/ubuntu-meeting/2017/ubuntu-meeting.2017-04-18-16.01.log.html]]



== Meeting summary ==

=== Review ACTION points from previous meeting ===
The discussion about "Review ACTION points from previous meeting"
started at 16:01.

  * ''ACTION:'' rbasak, powersj, cpaelzer to draft mysql triage
response page like nginx has (carried over)
  * ''ACTION:'' smoser to write a release notes entry on cloud-init
(ds-identify) (carried over)
  * ''ACTION:'' nacc to write a release notes entry on ipv6 netboot (carry over)
  * ''ACTION:'' nacc to write a server guide entry on ipv6 netboot (carry over)
  * ''ACTION:'' rharper to write a server guide entry on v2 yaml
support in cloud-init (carry over)
  * ''LINK:'' https://code.launchpad.net/~raharper/cloud-init/+git/cloud-init/+merge/321397
  * ''ACTION:'' rharper to write a release notes entry on v2 yaml
support in cloud-init (carry over)
  * AA has not opened up yet, so we dont yet have a ReleaseSchedule link

=== AA Development ===
The discussion about "AA Development" started at 16:08.

  * AA has not opened up yet, so we dont yet have a ReleaseSchedule link
 * '''blueprints''' (16:08)
  * ''LINK:'' https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+spec/servercloud-aa-server-core
  * planning for php7.1 in 17.10, and php7.2 for 18.04
 * '''Release Bugs''' (16:10)
  * ''LINK:'' https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/systemd/+bug/1682499

=== Server & Cloud Bugs & SRU/Pending Uploads ===
The discussion about "Server & Cloud Bugs & SRU/Pending Uploads"
started at 16:14.

  * ''LINK:'' http://reqorts.qa.ubuntu.com/reports/rls-mgr/rls-x-tracking-bug-tasks.html#ubuntu-server
  * cloud-init SRU mostly done, one or two left

=== Weekly Updates & Questions for the QA Team (powersj) ===
The discussion about "Weekly Updates & Questions for the QA Team
(powersj)" started at 16:18.

  * ''LINK:'' https://jenkins.ubuntu.com/server/
  * virt tests on jenkins not green anymore, cpaelzer to look at issues

=== Weekly Updates & Questions for the Kernel Team (smb, sforshee) ===
The discussion about "Weekly Updates & Questions for the Kernel Team
(smb, sforshee)" started at 16:22.


=== Upcoming Call For Papers ===
The discussion about "Upcoming Call For Papers" started at 16:26.

  * ''LINK:'' https://lwn.net/Calendar/Monthly/cfp/
  * no upcoming CfPs were mentioned.

=== Ubuntu Server Team Events ===
The discussion about "Ubuntu Server Team Events" started at 16:27.

  * no server team events mentioned

=== Open Discussion ===
The discussion about "Open Discussion" started at 16:28.

  * caribou transitioned STS reporting to slashd for future meetings
  * ''ACTION:'' rharper to update meeting template (caribou -> slashd)
  * no updates

=== Announce next meeting date, time and chair ===
The discussion about "Announce next meeting date, time and chair"
started at 16:31.

  * next meeting will be a week from now minus 31 minutes; chair will be powersj
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-devel/attachments/20170418/b49ea179/attachment.html>


More information about the ubuntu-devel mailing list